Top Reasons for Visiting Dr. Katie Vo for Adult Treatment
- Dr. Vo offers her patients traditional metal braces, as well as other less visible alternatives that are often a great choice for adults
- Our fees at Bandera Orthodontics are reasonable and competitive with other practices in the San Antonio, TX, area
- Orthodontic treatment can give you straighter teeth and a better quality of life overall
What You Should Know about Adult Treatment
Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for teenagers. In fact, people of any age can benefit greatly from orthodontic treatment. Not only can you improve the appearance of your smile, but you can also remedy problems that might be causing you pain and discomfort, or difficulty eating. Orthodontic treatment can repair any of the following conditions:
- Top teeth that aren’t properly aligned with bottom teeth (also referred to as “cross bite”)
- Top and bottom teeth that don’t completely meet (also referred to as “open bite”)
- Top teeth that cover portions of the bottom teeth (also referred to as “overbite”)
- Top teeth that protrude out (also referred to as “over jet”)
- Bottom teeth that cover portions of the top teeth (also referred to as “under bite”)
To get quicker results and shorten your orthodontic treatment time, be sure to ask us about Propel® Orthodontics.
Alternative Orthodontic Treatments
It’s totally understandable that most adults don’t really have an interest in wearing metal braces for an extended period of time. It’s one thing if you’re an adolescent, but as an adult it can be embarrassing to wear old-fashioned braces. If you’re hesitant to get the orthodontic treatment you need because of the embarrassment of having to wear metal braces, you should be happy to know that there are several different alternatives that Dr. Vo offers her patients. From clear braces to nearly invisible aligner trays, orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to include old-fashioned metal braces.
Contact Our San Antonio, TX, Office Today
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Vo today to find out more about orthodontic adult treatment. She would be happy to help you choose the best treatment possible to resolve your issues. Remember, it’s never too late to have a more beautiful smile and to improve the quality of your life! Call us today at (210) 256-9767.